Google Cloud Security Workshop
Join us for Contino's Google Cloud security workshop
This workshop will give you knowledge and guidance on Google Cloud's value proposition when leveraging the platform for internal consumption and cross cloud integration with industry best practices.
Intro to Contino's Google Cloud Security Workshop
In this video, Contino's Google Practice Lead, Jaroslav Pantsjoha, introduces our new Google Security Workshop and how it can help your organisation!
What will I learn?
- GCP security product and service offering: We guide through Google Cloud suite of security features and capabilities across the cloud platform
- Unique Value Proposition with Google Cloud: Learn what makes Google Cloud Security different from other Cloud Service Providers
- Foundations/ Landing Zone: How can Google Cloud Security implementation secure organisation with policy guard rails and governance
- Threat Modelling: Achieve the necessary skills to carry out threat modelling exercises with your team before you start building your solutions on GCP
- Zero Trust Architecture: Learn more on how you can achieve multi-layered security with best practices and recommended architecture patterns.
Our Google Cloud Credentials
- Partnership: Contino holds the highest Partner Status with Google Cloud, including Premier Partner status in UK&I and ANZ. The ANZ region also holds an Infrastructure Specialisation.
- Certifications: Contino has over 60 Google Cloud Certifications held by our technical team across our three global regions of EMEA, USA and APAC.
- Proven Experience: Our partner status, credentials and customer success stories leveraging Google Cloud are testament to our experience in delivering measurable and lasting business transformation for large enterprise customers.
Get In Touch
Get In Touch
Want to find out more about our Google Cloud Security Workshop?
We'd love to chat.