[Infographic] Top 20 Digital Transformation Innovators: Europe 2021 Report
Ever wondered who the faces are behind real digital transformation?
Well, we’ve found them!
Introducing our new report Top 20 Digital Transformation Innovators: Europe 2021.
Contino has partnered with Tech London Advocates—an independent body of tech leaders, experts and investors—to draw up a list of individuals who are contributing to truly innovative transformation in their organisations.
The report is based on a series of conversations with twenty senior leaders representing a diverse range of businesses, from O2 to Compass Group, Nationwide to Green Flag, and Sainsbury’s to Best Food Logistics.
These individuals each made the list due to their expertise, commitment to, and success in driving real digital transformation in their organisations – not just settling for the status quo.
They have made crucial strategic contributions, helping to change mindsets, introduce new processes, and redefine their business’s digital capabilities for the better, building the resiliency and agility that will continue to be critical in 2021.
We interviewed and profiled them all and are delivering them to you. Get the report to find out:
- Each innovator’s digital transformation success story
- The solutions and strategies that they used to achieve real business outcomes
- The key ingredients that underpinned their digital transformation success
- How they have used cloud-native approaches to embrace digital transformation
Here's the full list of the top 20 digital transformation innovators:
- Debra Bailey, CIO, O2
- Jon Braithwaite, CIO, Compass Group
- Fumbi Chima, Global CIO, Adidas / BECU
- Matt Davis, Head of Cloud Engineering, Lloyds Banking Group
- Fiona Deans, Interim Director General, Government Digital Service
- Gary Delooze, CIO, Nationwide
- Dean Demellweek, Digital Transformation Leader, BNP Paribas
- Craig Donald, CIO, The Football Association
- Neil Drennan, CTO, 10x Future Technologies
- Matthew Griffin, Head of Commercial Telecommunications, Transport for London
- Geoffrey Horrell, Head of Refinitiv Labs, Refinitiv
- Hima Mandali, CTO, Solarisbank
- Anne Marie Neatham, Partnerships Director, Ocado
- Anant Patel, Head of Market Risk, Investec
- Suren Siva, Director - Strategy and Innovation, Credit Suisse
- Kathryn Tingle, Senior Technical Programme Manager, Sainsbury's
- Carola Wahl, Former CTMO, AXA Insurance
- Paul Whyte, Managing Director, Best Food Logistics
- Chris Zissis, CIO, JLL
Michael Chalmers, MD EMEA of Contino and Russ Shaw CBE, Founder of Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates introduce the report in the video below.
Get the full report here >>