Contino Achieves Advanced Specialization for Kubernetes on Microsoft Azure
Contino is delighted to announce that we have achieved the Advanced Specialization for Kubernetes on Microsoft Azure.
This new achievement is testament to Contino’s continued commitment and partnership with Microsoft demonstrating deep knowledge, extensive experience and proven success in architecting and deploying Kubernetes based workloads on Azure for some of the largest and most heavily-regulated enterprises. This specialization was achieved by:
- Demonstrating Contino’s track record in running Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) in production for some of the largest global brands.
- Showcasing continued commitment to the CNCF and key projects such as: Istio, Helm, OPA and Flux among others.
- Having a mature set of blueprints for customers to leverage in order to accelerate their Azure Kubernetes deployments; such as secure and private AKS clusters and GitOps.
- Integration patterns for AKS with Azure native and third party services such as: Azure DevOps, Azure Container Registry, Azure Sentinel, GitHub, Hashicorp Vault & Terraform, Twistlock (Prisma Cloud) and AquaSec, among others.
- A well rounded set of patterns and approaches to integrate AKS within Microsoft’s Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF), to achieve scaled consumption of cloud native services on Azure.
- Applying AKS in the broader context of an organisations’ digital transformation initiative to drive business change
The recognition builds upon Contino’s strength as a Microsoft Gold Partner, being accredited as both Microsoft CAF Ready partner, and as a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider (KCSP), with several Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) certified technical specialists within the team.
In recognition of this success, Mark Margolis, Technical Director, One Commercial Partner of Microsoft UK said:
“Contino has demonstrated a commitment to building deep technical capability, as validated by this recent Advanced Specialisation achievement. Microsoft partners are critical to the success of our customers and their technology projects and initiatives. I congratulate Contino on this latest award and wish them great success in enabling our customers to achieve more.”
Contino’s continued expertise and delivery excellence in Azure and Kubernetes has led to some notable outcomes, including:
- Working with Turner & Townsend to build a state-of-the-art cloud platform on Microsoft Azure.
- Enabling Customer Self-Service at Speed and Scale with a Cloud-Native Chatbot for a Leading UK Bank.
- How Contino helped NASDAQ 100 build a Cloud-Native platform to decrease onboarding time by 75%.
Contino is a leading transformation consultancy. As a Microsoft Gold partner, Contino is accredited with competencies in Cloud Platform, DevOps, Application Development & Data Analytics, plus Silver Competencies in Datacenter & Security. Additionally, Microsoft has recognised Contino as an industry-leading expert around cloud adoption by awarding the CAF Ready and AMP Certified Partner accreditation. We specialise in helping highly-regulated enterprises transform faster, leveraging cloud technologies to modernise their ways of working.
For more information, please visit www.contino.io or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.