Amazon Web Services Partnership
Contino partners with Amazon Web Services at the highest level
We have a proven track record of delivering success across all aspects of AWS
Our AWS Credentials
- Partnership: Contino is a Premier Services member of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network (APN).
- Competencies: We have been awarded AWS DevOps, AWS Financial Services, AWS Energy, AWS Data & Analytics, and AWS Migration Competencies.
- Certifications: We have over 200 AWS Certifications held by our technical team across our three global regions of EMEA, USA and APAC.
- GTM Initiatives: Contino participates in a number of AWS go-to-market initiatives, including the Well-Architected Partner Program, AWS Lambda Service Delivery and the Public Sector Partner Program.
- APN ambassadors: We have 6 APN ambassadors across our 3 global regions.
- Contract: We have a Global MSA with AWS Professional Services.
- AWS Partner Awards:
- 2019 Winner APN Differentiation Partner of the Year | Application Transformation & Migration
- 2019 Winner APN Differentiation Partner of the Year | Asia Pacific
- 2019 & 2020 Finalist APN Consulting Partner of the Year
Contino and AWS
Contino has a well established global AWS practice, with capabilities across a wide range of AWS product offerings.
We Can Help You On Your AWS Journey
- We assess your maturity and create a cutting-edge strategy to help you succeed
- We upskill your teams through our dual delivery model
- We provide outcome-oriented solutions, from initial lighthouse projects to enterprise-grade platforms and products
- We understand the sustainability and business value of your current and proposed architecture
Event Driven Organisations
We’re working alongside AWS to deliver a new offering to our customers centered around event driven organisations.
Events are the nerve impulses of your AWS organisation. By tapping into the central nervous system of your estate, you unlock the ability to not only observe the impact of your cloud journey, but also diagnose the bottlenecks that are hindering your innovation engine.
Watch our video to find out more.
AWS Energy Competency
Contino has supported global energy leaders in adopting sustainable practices, driving dual carbon and cost efficiencies and adopting leaner practices through revitalised operating models.
In 2021, we were one of the 32 launch partners who worked closely with AWS to develop an incredible new program for customers around the world.
Built on Control Tower Solution
Contino is now a Built on Control Tower (BoCT) and AWS Well-Architected Management & Governance Framework partner.
AWS Management & Governance Framework
The AWS M&G Framework provides guidance on the functions critical for your success in the cloud. Regardless of your stage of cloud adoption, we can help you to create a well architected AWS environment that is aligned to your business and will bring value as quickly as possible.
Our AWS Case Studies
Accelerating Innovation and Cloud Adoption at EDF with a Cloud-Native Landing Zone and Operating Model in Just Ten WeeksCase Study
Creating a Serverless Cloud-Native Platform to Help Green Flag Break Away from Legacy and Build a Rapid, Modern Rescue ServiceCase Study
Migrating 30 Apps in 50 Days at National Australia Bank: Contino and AWS Professional ServicesCase Study
Our AWS Thought-leadership Content
Check out our Contino Live session with AWS and EDF Energy for a panel discussion on how cloud adoption can accelerate sustainability initiatives and help companies become net zero businesses.
In this white paper–How to Build a Cloud Landing Zone on AWS That Delivers Real Business Value–we’re sharing everything you need to know about Cloud Landing Zones, including:
- What is a Cloud Landing Zone?
- The technical and business benefits of a Landing Zone
- The key components of a Landing Zone and how to implement them
- 15 principles and practices for a preparing and delivering a successful and secure Landing Zone with AWS
Get In Touch
We’ve helped some of the world’s largest organisations get real business value by embracing the innovation and power available via Google Cloud.
We'd love to help you too.