The Ultimate Guide to Serverless
Due to its rapid adoption, propensity for rapid delivery, and therefore potential for competitive advantage, the world of serverless has evolved considerably in the last ten years. All three major cloud providers now offer a wide range of serverless products and, with all these options, it can be difficult knowing where to start.
Serverless has been around long enough for us to know what works and what doesn’t.
In this white paper, we discuss how large enterprise organisations can go on the serverless journey. The Ultimate Guide to Serverless will take you through:
- The different types of serverless offerings from AWS, Azure and GCP
- Reasons why serverless makes sense in an enterprise (and when it doesn’t)
- The challenges of serverless and how to overcome them
- Monitoring and observability of serverless applications
- How to get into the serverless mindset way of working