Sustainability in the Cloud: How to Leverage AWS to Grow Into a Greener Business
Environmental sustainability is no longer just an important issue—it's an urgent one.
As consumers look to be more sustainable, enterprises are under increasing pressure to not only implement their own sustainable practices but to enable them for their customers and end-users.
Amazon co-founded The Climate Pledge in 2019—a commitment to reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2040. As part of this goal, Amazon is on the way to powering its operations with 100% renewable energy by 2025.
In this eBook we’re going to take a look at how to harness the power of the cloud, specifically through AWS, to accelerate your sustainability goals.
- What sustainability means to Contino
- Why you should be investing in your sustainability strategy
- How better visibility of your cloud carbon footprint is vital to your sustainability goals
- Our sustainability design sprint
- The tools to help you understand your impact