The State of the Public Cloud in the Enterprise: Contino Research Report 2020
We asked 250 IT decision-makers at enterprise companies with over 5,000 employees from across Europe, USA and APAC about the state of the public cloud in their organisation. The respondents ranged from engineers and managers to directors and C-levels.
Their responses cast light on some of the key trends and challenges in the world of the public cloud and provide first-hand insights into the state of play in the modern enterprise:
- How are enterprises using the public cloud?
- Which platforms and services are being used?
- How mature are public cloud programs and operating models?
- What are the main barriers to adoption?
- Are clear cloud strategies in place?
- What are the key technical and business benefits that have resulted?
- How are enterprises managing security and compliance?
- How easy is it to find the right skills and talent?
- What are the next steps for these cloud programs?
Why is the public cloud the greatest enabler in a generation? Get the full 45-page report to find out!